Four Springs Ranch in Dallas, Oregon
Welcome to historic Four Springs Ranch in Dallas. The property dates back over 200 years as an income-producing ranch. Over the past 4 decades, many locals grew up boarding and training horses at Four Springs Ranch. Others participated in cutting horse training, riding lessons and equestrian events underneath the large indoor riding arena.
18 acres with riding trails, a creek, 2 acre stocked lake and 4 smaller ponds.
- 2 acre lake stocked with crappie, bluegill, largemouth bass, catfish and sturgeon
- A reflecting pond with large koi fish
- 3 smaller ponds in the pasture areas
- Lauterman creek and multiple springs provide fresh water year-round
- Large 150’ x 150’ barn with 17 stalls (potential for 36)
- 70’ x 120’ covered riding arena with overhead lighting
- Barn bathroom with hot and cold water
- Heated barn office with hard-wired Internet cable
- Heated tack room
- Indoor horse wash with hot and cold water
- Adjacent paddock for turnout
- Custom 3 rail round pen
- 2 five acre pastures with shade and natural water sources
- Outdoor horse wash area
- 3 fenced areas for efficient pasture management
- Loafing shed in front pasture
- Smaller 5 stall barn with a chicken coop, tack storage and shade awning
- Both barns have running water and electricity, feed and tack rooms
Horse Facility Features:
Four Springs Ranch features 2 barns, a large indoor riding arena with a bathroom, heated tack room and office.